Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happiness after a Hiatus

It’s been so long since I posted! But it’s definitely been a rollercoaster for the past few weeks. I am no longer Steven’s girlfriend but we’re still doing couple-y stuff.

We dated officially for about 10 days before he had a full on break down and told me that he couldn’t have a girlfriend while he still wasn’t over his ex. And you know what? I can’t even be mad about that!

I was his friend during the past year and he did tell me a few of the things she put him through. And the more I hear about it the more sympathetic I am. He is such a good person that he got taken advantage of. I can’t be mad that he’s still hurting. So, for now, I’ll have to prove to him that I can treat him like a king.

I won’t lie. It did hurt me very much to have him tell me (twice in those 10 days) that he only wanted to be friends. But I’m the kind of person to just let a friend grieve.

It didn’t take long for him to start flirting with me again. I slept over his house on Sunday and all the time we spent together was magical.

I can truly say that I am in love. It has been so long! But I know this is for real. It happened so quickly that I didn’t even realize until I was in too deep. It’s truly everything about him that makes me want to smile.

His laugh is the most beautiful sound. Truly, no song can compare. His smile lights up my world, more than the desert sun ever could. Everything he says to me is never false or backed by a hidden meaning. He is so sincere. He makes me want to never want to lie to him, to never keep a secret from him, to tell him everything about me.

How else do you describe this? Every time we talk I hope that he smiles when he sees my name on his phone. I hope that he looks through past texts and photos and smiles to himself. And when he’s out and about without me, I hope he sees something that reminds him of me and he gets the same feeling I get inside.

Oh, I am so mushy lately! I swear he makes me want to do all these things to just make him smile. I am not like this! All I want to listen to is love songs and think about our future together (even though we’re not even really “together”).

I think that says so much about him and me! Am I not proving him wrong every day? We don’t need to be together for me to show him that I will be chasing him and proving to him that he deserves the best. And even if we are together I would still do the same!

This is turning to be the most ridiculous post. Well, aside from all this vomit-inducing sweet stuff I am currently spewing(and may spew for the rest of my life), not much has happened.

I haven’t seen my best friend in a month. But I’ll hopefully be seeing her Saturday!

And I’m also on the market for new nose rings. So far I have two styles that I really want. Well, three, but I can live without one of them. I am currently after a diamond stud, a pearl stud, and a gold ring. The diamond stud is for the April birthstone(Steven was born in April) and the pearl stud is for me(I was born in June). The gold ring is just because I think I could look even more exotic with it. As you can see, there is no real meaning behind it so there’s not much of a point in getting it.

I’m looking at two websites. One, www.bodycandy.com, has the perfect pearl nose ring. It’s an Akoya pearl, which is apparently a high-quality pearl from Japan. According to this site Akoya pearls are small and perfect for bracelets and other jewelry that would need many pearls. But this is just a nose ring so.

The other nose ring from there is 14kt gold with a 1.5mm diamond. The diamond is quite small is made specifically for discretion, which I guess would be a good thing if I worked in an office or somewhere where body jewelry is frowned upon.

The second website, www.freshtrends.com, has a genuine pearl in 14kt gold and a 2mm diamond set in 14kt gold. The only thing that made me look for another website were the prices. Bodycandy has the pearl nose ring for $39.99 and the 1.5mm diamond nose ring for $44.99. Freshtrends has the pearl nose ring for $14.17 and the 2mm diamond nose ring for $48.99.

I would like a bigger diamond so I want to get the one from Freshtrends. 2mm diamonds from Bodycandy are about $80 by themselves. I was thinking about getting the diamond nose ring from Freshtrends and the pearl nose ring from Bodycandy but that would be even more expensive than buying from one place.
Plus, I really need some new false lashes and Honeycolor has free shipping until today. What a dilemma. I don’t mind spending $100 on nose rings and false lashes but I really want to get the nose rings I like the best.

I also have to ask the silly boy if he still wants to go with me to Fenway for his birthday. Get out of work already so we can talk! I just want to have enough money for everything.

Trying to be frugal is difficult for sure but I’m not going to be broke again. No!

No comments:

Post a Comment