Friday, March 23, 2012

He's Mine =]




My patience and my sweetness has paid off. We're back together. In his own words, "I want us. I'm being for real. No more stupid shit like oh I need to get myself together." Love it.

He sent me this long paragraph that I honestly can't get over:
"I miss you so damn much. That it's crazy. Idk what it is but I haven't felt this way in a long time. I'm like falling for you faster than I've ever fallen for any girl. You surely are different. I guess that I was so scared of getting hurt again that I didn't give you a chance. I think that I've never had a girl care so much for me that it got me a little scared. I do really care for you like crazy. I want you to be mine and I really don't wanna think about [ex girlfriend] and I don't want you to think about her either. She was my past. And as I see it you are my future. And a good future for us both baby. But I don't wanna be scared of love anymore and I believe with you I won't have to be :). You truly are a different girl in my eyes and I would like another chance from you baby?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment