Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The weekend and some purchases

I've decided not to post every day since I don't do interesting things every single day. But anyways, today wasn't eventful either. I just feel like I haven't updated in a bit so I'm going to post up pictures and talk about stuff that has been going on. So exciting.

Well, aside from getting my boyfriend back, I haven't done much over the past week and weekend. Friday I went to go see a musical at a local high school with my mom. I'm no longer in high school but my mom works as a VP so she likes being part of school functions. The school was showcasing Legally Blonde.

It was actually a really funny musical! The girl who played Elle was not much of an actress but she had a very beautiful voice. She's only a sophomore though so I'm sure that with experience she'll be quite talented in both areas. The guy who played Emmett was a really good actor and singer. His voice was smooth and genuine. But the guy playing Warner was not good at all. His singing voice was shaking and all over the place. At first I thought he was just nervous, but as the play went on he did not get better. I was glad that he only sang in two songs.

Friday was probably one of the last days that was actually nice out. I wore a coral off the shoulder sweater from Delia's, some dark wash jeggings from Pacsun, and some dark blue beaded sandals. I honestly believe that I can't wear any pants that aren't jeggings. I'm so short that they bunch up(even if I get them short) but I still love them.
 Serious, far-away model look. Kind of a fail.
Smiling because my baby makes me so happy.

My eyes aren't naturally green. I'm wearing the Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Green circle lenses. I got these with a few others from Honeycolor. I actually really like wearing these, even though I have to make sure to use eye drops right after putting them on or I'll have to use them every hour or so.

On Saturday, my best friend came over and she brought over a few presents for me, two elephant charm necklaces and a Captain America shield belly ring. I got my belly button pierced almost two months ago and I hadn't changed my jewelry yet.

It was such a mission to change that stupid barbel for a new one! We were there for 20 minutes until my belly button was sore and the piercing was bleeding. She actually came up with the idea to use pliers to move the ball on the jewelry. It was truly stuck! I found these flat, thick pliers that I use for when I make jewelry. After a little elbow grease the ball was super easy to remove!

She slept over and we spent our time talking about boys and baseball.

On Thursday and Saturday I bought some stuff online. So much for trying to save money. After some help from my man I was able to purchase the nose rings from Freshtrends.com! He liked the larger pearl and I liked the 2mm diamond so those were my purchases!

I also bought some false lashes from Honeycolor since I was still able to get free shipping. I got the Dolly Wink Sweet Girly and Decolog Who's in Dolly. Honeycolor usually ships pretty quick so I hope I get them in time for my date with my man on Thursday.

On Saturday, with the help of my best friend, I was also able to buy three dangling belly rings. She gave me the Captain America shield one and two other ones that she got in a variety pack. I just really wanted some pretty and sexy belly rings. Steven says he likes dangling ones better too so why not?

This super blurry picture was taken on his phone.

I have no makeup on and I was laying down on his back so he took this picture from below. He's smiling for real too =,] I was in mid-laugh. This was taken the night that I slept over his house and we weren't officially together yet. That was such a wonderful night.

I really liked my makeup that night but that was probably one of the worst nights in a while.

Urban Decay's Dashiki in the inner corner and Lounge on the rest of the lid. I'm also wearing the Super Pinky Blue circle lenses. My hair was super flat that day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment